Labuan (Malaysia), being one of the few off-shore financial centres in Asia, has attracted many multi-national businesses and entrepreneurs all over the world to set up businesses there by using Malaysia as the hub for their international business. One obvious key advantage of the centre is the very attractive tax regime. The Labuan International Company is the simplest form in Malaysia, where foreigners can owned 100% and trading activities is permissible. Tap into 600 million market potential of Asean Economic Community when it comes in effect in 2015!
Here is some keys point of attraction as follows:
- Incorporation of Labuan International Company can be 100% foreign owned, without local Malaysia partner
- Paid-Up Capital of the Company(minimum USD 1) is low and straight forward to eligible for all necessary approvals
- Labuan International Company can act as Investment Holding Company for property, assets and wealth
- Labuan International Company for your International Trading Business
- Simple structure only need one Director and one Shareholder, both position can be of the same person
- Incorporation is fast, often complete within 14 days, can be done if you are not in Malaysia
- No Trade Licenses required for trading, e-commerce, import, export and consultancy businesses
- Corporate bank account and personal account can be opened anywhere in Malaysia in RM and in any other foreign currencies
- Incorporation Company allows you to receive your sales in your preferred foreign currency ie. USD or Euro, etc
- No Sales & Service Tax and Goods & Services Tax (GST) for your sales transaction
- No Withholding Tax for Dividend, Interest, Management, Technical, Royalty, Lease Rental
- Yearly taxation on profit for Trading Company only 3% or maximum RM20,000 based upon your election
- No Tax on Investment Holding Company structure!
- Business Visa is available to apply, right after the incorporation of Company!
- Business Visa application takes only about 30-60 days. After approval, expatriate fly in Malaysia to stamp visa
- Business Visa is 2-years multiple-entry and it is renewable
- Spouse and children (below age 18) can join as dependents in the Business Visa
- Business Visa holders can reside anywhere in Labuan and West Malaysia