En. Hisham holds a L.L.B (Hons) degree and LL.M (Business) (IIUM) from Ahmad Ibrahim Kulliyyah of Laws, International Islamic University Malaysia. It has been our pride that he can render his expertise in the Islamic Banking and other Islamic Negotiable Instrument to our client apart from the other conventional Syariah matters. Notwithstanding his exposure in general practice, he is at ease with corporate matters. He is familiar with restructuring application involving reduction of capitals, website agreement and other intricate transactions. The other area of practice where he shines is the Islamic Financing.
Despite of all the legal works currently he is one of the legal advisor for many corporate bodies and corporative societies in Malaysia. He also has extensive involvement and experience in various field such as:-
- Experience in comprehensive range of in-house company corporate and secretarial support services for companies
- Experience in company secretaries services such as incorporation of companies, the making of applications for the registration of branch offices of foreign corporations, the obtaining of approvals for representative offices, regional offices and operational headquarters and the provision of information on immigration matters.
- Experience in corporate and commercial dealing including mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, securities dealings, capital and fund raising, restructurings, cross border transactions, joint ventures, regulatory issues and corporate governance.
- Serve in area of tax planning and advice, covering the full spectrum of commercial activities. Appear frequently before the Special Commissioners of Income Tax and the Appellate Courts of Malaya on tax appeals as well as other tax proceedings.
- Advise clients on all aspects of property transactions including acquisitions, divestments, property linked financial transactions and also advise on licensing and regulatory approvals from government and statutory agencies including the Foreign Investment Committee (FIC), State Authorities and the Estate Land Board.
- Drafting commercial agreements for individual and corporations on various areas of the financing including:
- Bank financing such as bilateral and syndicated loans, project finance, trade and asset finance and structured finance.
- Islamic leasing and financing including Islamic debt instruments.
Capital market transactions encompassing debt, convertible debt or other equity linked debt.
He also has experience in all aspects of corporate and secretarial matters, filing with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM) and share registration work.
He has also involved in various corporate advisory and preparation of prospectus. He has vast experience and ability to identify the needs of the clients and committed to fulfill that needs efficiently and effectively.
Amongst his major corporate clients are as follows: –
- Amona Construction Sdn. Bhd., principally involved construction business and property development.
- SARI Group of Companies, a group of companies involved in property development, investment holding and trading of duty free items.
- DHT Development Sdn Bhd, a company involved in property development for both Government and private projects.
- Dataran Perdana Sdn Bhd, involved in property development.
- Mahan Travel & Tour Sdn. Bhd. a company which authorized agent in Malaysia for Mahan Air from United Arab Emirates.
- IM GLOBAL Property Sdn. Bhd. provideservices encompassing property consultancy, facilities and project management within Malaysia and Asia Pacific Region and actively involved in the valuation, real estate agency, auction and project management services
- Hartamas Real Estate Sdn. Bhd. which marketed and worked on numerous high profile developments around the Klang Valley
- Firdaus & Associates is a Property Professionals, Malaysia Real Estate Agent, Valuer, Property Manager and Property Consultant.